Press Release 2-15-2019: Haiti Mining Law (update- 2019)
For decades prospections, explorations for precious metal resources have been in place in Haiti. For many years many are aware of the mining sector in Haiti. While Dominican Republic is in the top 20 Gold producers in the world. The Gold, copper, silver does not stop in the border. The mineralized cover both Island.
It is time for Haiti to flourish and be self-sufficient:
We are pleased to see the most recent development of the new mining law beside of the acceptation by the Senate of Haiti and shall be shortly ratified by and if not the next Senate Session. We look forward joining our proposed future joint partners toward such great development that will help increase the GDP of the country and help attract other businesses.
The company have proposed to the Government that their first priority should be to ensure the proper framework for sustainable development of these resources which include environmental protections, appropriate define rehabilitation methods. We believe our business practices fulfill all official requirements and we look forward to working with national and local officials to create meaningful impact for the people of Haiti through employment, training and other social benefits. Our plan is to strengthen, grow and have a positive impact on the communities where will be involved.”
Our priorities are straightforward from a development plan:
- First and foremost; re-assess and update the current Social Economic development plan and environmental plan with its partners to ensure the people will have the first role to play into that development process
- Working jointly with the government and international investors and lenders as well as local government bodies and the people to their best abilities for a successful economic development.
- Conduct further drillings, assays and metallurgy to evaluate further the depth and width of the current and the remaining area of the property to help increase the value of the deposit and increase the growth return potentials to the government and the people.
- Conduct an updated environmental assessment based on the World Bank Standards to ensure a safeguarding process is in place to protect our environment and our people.
- Conduct trainings to ensure the locals are train appropriately during their participations in the development of the project
Based on the above mention, we believe the company should be in a safe place to consider entering into a commercial production within the next 24 to 36 months.
We strongly believe the mining industry will play a major role in the country’s future development; but mining should be structure safely, this is the key reason why we want to ensure a thorough approach will be taken to create a safe environment for our families, our friends, our partners, and our kids to come.
For further information, please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org